Enter the draw to win this original artwork Dreaming 2017, Watercolour, Gouache and Acrylic on Paper, 42 x 59 cm by Isabelle de Kleine.
Dreaming 2017, Watercolour, Gouache and Acrylic on Paper, 42 x 59 cm
Enter for the chance to win an original artwork by Isabelle de Kleine! The artwork Dreaming 2017 is up for grabs and here's how to enter:
1. Share/ repost this image on Instagram AND/OR Facebook with the hashtag #isabelledekleine
Make sure your post is visible to the public! TIP: Comment letting me know you have entered just in case.
2. Another entry will be given only to those who attend my studio open at PSAS Fremantle on Saturday the 9th of August. 12 - 3pm For more information check out the event page here
Winner announced Monday the 11th of September.
Shipping NOT included. Postage at winners expense or local pickup at PSAS Fremantle. Free drop off within 5km of Fremantle. Approximate standard shipping rates are as follows: $20 AUD Australia wide shipping and $50 AUD international standard shipping through Pack and Send.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Isabelle de Kleine (ABN: 42646541198) .
1. The competition is open to all persons aged 15 years or over
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. If selected the winner will be responsible for postage fees or local pickup to PSAS Fremantle
4. Drop off within 5km of Fremantle will be available free of charge.
5. Any fees associated with the postage and or tax for the postage of prizes outside of Australia will be payed by the winner within 28 days of the announcement else they forgo the prize and a new winner will be selected.
6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person for each platform shared. (One for sharing on Instagram one for sharing on Facebook) and one additional entry per person for studio open attendance will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Closing date for entry will be 5pm AWST 11/09/2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Reposting the image the hashtag #IsabelledeKleine through either Instagram and/or Facebook.
- Attending an open studio event with Isabelle de Kleine. Details here
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows: award of original artwork Dreaming 2017, Watercolour, Gouache and Acrylic on Paper, 42 x 59 cm
15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
17. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
26. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.